April 26, 2020
You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. – Charles Buxton
This is so true for me.
I’m so glad I am able to do what I want to do 80% of the time. The remaining 20% accounts to time I am not able to take make.
It’s hard to take control of our time and even for me, it is a constant thing I always have to be conscious about.
One quick tip to check if you are spending time correctly is to ask yourself, will the task I am doing now make my heart full?
Have an awesome weekend.